Participator Level award
At this level, the school will self-assess to see what they already do – how are they living their mission as a Catholic community? Do they already take part in any social justice awareness or promotion activities?
Participator Level descriptors
- Briefly summarise the school's policy statement agreed by the Governing Body about commitment to challenging injustice.
- What does the school do that helps promote Catholic Social Teaching [CST]?
- Outline the role of the person responsible for social justice or charity.
- How do the students/pupils learn about causes of poverty or social justice issues?
- In what ways do the students/pupils learn about climate change and living sustainably?
- Outline how the school uses any resources from charities that promote justice and fairness in line with CST.
- Describe briefly how the school raises money for local, national or international charities that support CST.
- How does the school engage students/pupils in a leadership group?
- Illustrate how the school is involved in raising awareness about any justice issue in line with CST.
- In what ways does the school promote special justice awareness activities?