Process of Becoming a Validator
Process of becoming a Validator
- Recruitment – on reception of your completed application form, if you are considered a suitable candidate, we will request a reference from each of the two people you gave on your application.
- On reception of satisfactory and affirmative references, you will be called for an interview and also asked to apply for the DBS check
- Interview – this will focus on your suitability for the role and also offer you opportunity to ask any questions you might have about the Trust and your role as Validator.
- Training - On reception of positive DBS check results, you will be invited for training. This will be over a day in a venue that will be communicated to you. Your training will focus on:
- Understanding the Oscar Romero Award
- What is Catholic Social Teaching?
- Validating an online application
- A school validation visit
- Shadowing a validator
- Deployment – you will be allocated an area to work. You will also have a team and a team leader to support you.
Need further information?