Please fill out the form below to register your school. Once you have registered your school and it has been approved you will be able to apply for the Oscar Romero Award. You can log in using your email address and password to update your details and apply for the Award.
When registering, we advise that rather than using a person's email address, you use a generic email, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be helpful when the person overseeing the Award in your school changes roles or moves on to another school and this role needs to be passed on to a new colleague.
To facilitate the smooth running and sustainability of this Award, we have decided to levy the following charges:
- The Registration Fees for Primary and Secondary Schools as well as Sixth Form Colleges until 31 August 2021 is £100. From 01 September 2021, the registration fee for Primary Schools is £100 and Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges is £150.
- The fee for each level will depend on the number of pupils/students on roll in the school.
- Under 400 pupils/students - £50.00
- 401 – 800 pupils/students - £75.00
- Over 801 pupils/students - £100.00
When you submit your registration request, before we approve it, we will email you an invoice for the registration fee. On receipt of your payment, we will then approve your registration, thus allowing you access to apply for the Participator Level of the Award.
To view our privacy notice for regisration please click here.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.